1) Architecture of .NET Framework?
2) Architecture of CLR?
3) What is CLR?
4) What is CTS?
5) What is CLS?
7) What is JIT Compiler?
8) ASP.net Page life cycle?
9) Difference between web.config and global.asax?
1) What is session?
2) Where the session data will be stored?
3) What are the advantages using session?
4) Drawbacks using session?
5) By default where the session objects will get stored?
6) Where does session object will stored if cookie is disabled in client machine?
7) What are session events?
8) How you can disable session state?
9) What is view state?
10) Where the view state data will be stored?
11) Advantages using view state?
12) Disadvantages using View state?
13) How to enable / Disable ViewState?
14) What is Cookie?
15) Where the Cookie data will be stored?
16) Advantages using Cookie?
17) Disadvantages using Cookie?
18) Cookie Limitations?
19) What is Caching?
20) Types of Caching?
21) Can we cache total page data?
1) Difference between DataSet and DataReader?
2) What is DataAdapter?
3) What is DataView?
4) What is Execute Reader?
5) What is Execute Scalar?
6) What is Execute NonQuery?
7) Difference between Server.Transfer, Server.Execute and Response.Redirect in ASP.net?
8) How to restrict particular person to open any form in our application?
9) Boxing and unboxing?
10) What is value type and what is Reference Type?
11) Difference between value type and reference type in ASP.net?
12) What is userControls in ASP.net?
13) Difference between Custom controls and User Controls in ASP.net?
14) What is Assembly?
15) What are the different types of Assemblies in ASP.net?
16) What is GAC?
17) Where the Physical Assembly will get stored in a project?
18) What is Satellite Assembly?
19) Different types of Navigation controls in ASP.net?
20) What is Exception Handling, How you define that in your project?
21) What is the difference between Using statement and Try, Catch blocks?
1) How to assign null value to object using C#?
2) Difference between string and stringBuilder?
3) Delegates in C#?
4) Difference between Convert.Tostring() and .Tostring() in C#?
5) Difference between Var and Dynamic types?
6) What is Generics in C#?
7) Different Types of Generics in C#?
8) Difference between Array and ArrayList in C#?
1) What are Indexes and different types of Indexes in SQL Server?
2) Difference between Stored Procedure and Functions in SQL Server?
3) Triggers in SQL Server?
4) Joins in SQL?
5) Types of joins?
6) Remove Duplicate Records from a table?
7) Display the employee name repeated more than once in a table?
8) Difference between delete and truncate in sql server?
1) Exceptions in WebServices?
2) How can you prevent your Web services from unauthorized access?
3) Explain the concept of Web services in brief.
4) Does a Web service have state?
1) What are the Advantages using AJAX Controls?
2) What is UpdatePanel when we use that?
Why I didn’t give answers for the above questions means,
1) I took few answers from Google, if I post all those here that is violation of copy rights.
2) If I give answers too, everyone do copy and paste but during this we can’t improve our knowledge. Better to search in Google, read total paragraph when you search the topic and then took useful information alone then only you can able to understand the concept properly.